Thursday, April 22, 2010

a cozy wedding come true! :)

after a long long wait! we finally FINALLY got married last April 16th Friday at Caleruega, Tagaytay :D it was simply surreal.. exactly how we both want it.. the perfect cozy intimate wedding with just family and close friends present :) sabi ko nga, i got everything i wished for: my long-time dream heavenly church, my dream PINK wedding gown, dream theme of Cozy In The Rain (despite the sweltering summer heat!), dream pink petals as my aisle (no red carpets pls!), dream gorgeous pomanders on our church pews, dream cute parasols on our little flower girls, dream bouquets for me and my entourage, dream bridal march (acoustic of I Just Can't Stop Loving You customized just for us by my good friend Luan and her cuz Kuya Isko), dream colorful & happy balloons (which we almost never got! story on that next time hehe :P), and most importantly, my Dream Man waiting for me at the end of the aisle :) i truly could not ask for more!

here is our onsite video by Louie Reformado (http://louiereformado.com) :) just an intro, Kuya Louie is one of the most respected photographers/videographers in the south, and we are so lucky to have him.. he and his team were so hardworking our families were all impressed!

enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers